27
Set
15

Financial DNA, the All-in-One Behavioral Finance Platform |

See on Scoop.itBounded Rationality and Beyond

Communication Styles, Behavioral Biases, and Risk Profiles to power your CRM.

About the process:

1. A 20-minute time commitment for clients 
Identify the complete financial personality of your client in 1 simple, web-based questionnaire.

2. Immediate results

Financial DNAs behavioral finance platform provides a clients communication style, behavioral biases, and risk profile.

3. Identify the best client fit

Advisors naturally engage only 40% of clients. Behavioral finance closes the “Relationship Gap” with the remaining 60% to identify the best opportunities.

4. Training and Support every step of the way.

In guiding our vision, all Financial DNA Packages include help to onboard, support, and train advisors.

Try Financial DNA for yourself today.

See on dnabehavior.com



Time is real? I think not

settembre: 2015
L M M G V S D
« Ago   Ott »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930  

Commenti recenti

Inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail per iscriverti a questo blog e ricevere notifiche di nuovi messaggi per e-mail.

Segui assieme ad altri 833 follower

Latest Tweets

Alessandro Cerboni


%d blogger cliccano Mi Piace per questo: